The Full Package!
Hear from world leaders in radio broadcasting…. get the full package!
In this package you will get:
1) Passion meets Progress - World leaders in radio
2) Radio Summit - Christoph Falke (Head of TV & Radio at Axel Springer SE, Germany), Stefan Møller (President, AER, Belgium), Thor Gjermund Eriksen (Director General, NRK, Norway), Helen Boaden, (Head of Radio and Music, BBC, UK).
3) The Z100 Morning Show - Elvis Duran and Dennis Clark (iHeart Radio, USA)
4) The Chris Evans Breakfast Show: Uncovered - Helen Thomas (Editor, BBC Radio 2, UK)
5 & 6) Death, sex and money – how to start and succeed with podcasting Anna Sale (Producer, USA) & The infamous royal prank call: The DJ tells her story - Mel Greig (Ex-Presenter, 2DAYFM, Australia)
7) “Hey Mr DJ… Put a record on!" - Music on the radio!
8) Five simple tools to make your show better - David G Hall (Media Strategist, Los Angeles, USA)
9) For the next generation - Ben Cooper (Controller BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra, UK)
Cajsa Lindberg (Controller SR P3, Sweden)
10 & 11) #Je suis Charlie. Terror and breaking news: The inside story & Telling the truth from conflict areas.
12 & 13) The golden age of news - Mark Little (Founder of Storyful, Ireland) & Loving the news in new ways - Tony Scott and Tue Blædel (Talk show hosts, Danish Radio P3, Denmark).
14) Bed to bed – the multi-platform radio audience across the day - Alison Winter (Head of Audiences, BBC Radio & Music, UK). Audio Now - How a new era of listening is helping advertisers be heard Judith Spilsbury (Head of Customer Training, RAB, UK)
15) Redefining Radio - Sam Cavanagh (National Executive Producer, Southern Cross Austereo, Australia)
16) Digital Radio: factors for success across Europe.
17) Radio Beyond Radio - Pierre Bellanger (CEO, Skyrock, France). How radio became digital-first - Ali Abhary (CEO, Karnaval Media Group, Turkey)
18 & 19) Stream Battle - Larry Rosin (Edison Research, USA), Rüdiger Landgraf (PD, Kronehit, Austria) & Radio in Car: connected competition on the dash.
20 & 21) Mobilizing Audiences. Three stations successfully using social media & Hybrid Radio.
22) Mobile apps: more than just live radio.
23) The Comic Toolbox, or how to be funny when you´re not - John Vorhaus (Creative consultant, USA)
24) South Africa's formula for radio creative success - Mariana O'Kelly (Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather, South Africa)
25) South Africa's formula for radio creative success - Mariana O'Kelly (Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather, South Africa)
12) 30 ideas in 45 minutes