Making great radio is fun, right? Having a bunch of young star DJ on your station is good too!, but what about the overall sound & feel of the station and your brand…. not to mention of course… the all important bottom line.
This year Radiodays hosted experts in the field of radio strategies and managment… where is the medium going?, how do you survive and stay relevant in an online and social media saturated market?, how do you use these tools to your advantage?… what are the best ways to strengthen your brand and maximise revenue….what's next in terms of technologies and developments within the radio industry? Just some of the questions our experts have been looking at.
In this package you will get:
1) Passion meets Progress - Luigi Gubitosi (Director General, RAI, Italy), Mathieu Gallet (CEO and Chairman, Radio France), Kristian Kropp (CEO, bigFM/RPR 1, Germany), Cilla Benkö (Director General, Swedish Radio, Sweden). Welcoming hosts: Paul Robinson (UK)
2) Radio Summit - Christoph Falke (Head of TV & Radio at Axel Springer SE, Germany), Stefan Møller (President, AER, Belgium), Thor Gjermund Eriksen (Director General, NRK, Norway), Helen Boaden, (Head of Radio and Music, BBC, UK).
3) For the next generation - Ben Cooper (Controller BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra, UK)
Cajsa Lindberg (Controller SR P3, Sweden)
4) Bed to bed – the multi-platform radio audience across the day - Alison Winter (Head of Audiences, BBC Radio & Music, UK). Audio Now - How a new era of listening is helping advertisers be heard Judith Spilsbury (Head of Customer Training, RAB, UK)
5) Redefining Radio - Sam Cavanagh (National Executive Producer, Southern Cross Austereo, Australia)
6) Digital Radio: factors for success across Europe - Ole Jörgen Torvmark (Director, Digitalradio Norge, Norway), Jacquelin Bierhorst (Project Director, Digital Radio +, Netherlands), Annika Nyberg (Media Director, EBU), Laurence Harrison (Director of Technology and market development, DigitalradioUK, UK)
7) Radio Beyond Radio - Pierre Bellanger (CEO, Skyrock, France). How radio became digital-first - Ali Abhary (CEO, Karnaval Media Group, Turkey)
8) Stream Battle - Larry Rosin (Edison Research, USA), Rüdiger Landgraf (PD, Kronehit, Austria)
9) Radio in Car: connected competition on the dash - James Walshe (Deputy Editor, Practical Classics automotive magazine, UK), Michael Hill (Managing Director, Radioplayer, UK), Tobias Wallerius (Hardware Architect, Visteon, Germany)
10) Mobile apps: more than just live radio - Joel Sucherman (Senior Director, Digital Developments, NPR, USA), Long Zheng (Head of Product, Omny, Australia), Boris Lochthofen (CEO, Radio PSR, Germany), Michael Mahemoff (Founder, player.fm, UK)
11) South Africa's formula for radio creative success - Mariana O'Kelly (Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather, South Africa)
12) 30 ideas in 45 minutes