Enter your discount code in the field to the right.
This year at Radiodays some of the biggest and brightest on-air talent and programme makers in the industry revealed how they make their programmes stand out from the crowd.
In this package you will get 12 full length presentations from on air presenters and producers talking about how they captivate an audience, entertain and enrage… What are the secrets to creating compelling radio…. How do you come up with those killer ideas?… How do you stay fresh and do things that none has before?….
Be inspired by some of the brightest minds in the industry who have been creative, always imagined, pushed the boundaries and risen to the top of their game!
In this package you will get:
1) The Z100 Morning Show - Elvis Duran and Dennis Clark (iHeart Radio, USA)
2) The Chris Evans Breakfast Show: Uncovered - Helen Thomas (Editor, BBC Radio 2, UK)
3) Death, sex and money – how to start and succeed with podcasting Anna Sale (Producer, New York Public Radio, USA)
4) The infamous royal prank call: The DJ tells her story - Mel Greig (Ex-Presenter, 2DAYFM Sydney, Australia)
5) The Comic Toolbox, or how to be funny when you´re not - John Vorhaus (Creative consultant, USA)
6) “Hey Mr DJ… Put a record on!" - Luc Frelon (Music programmer, fip, Radio France), Jure Longyka (Presenter, VAL 202, Radio Slovenia), Chris Blacklay (Executive producer for specialist programming, Somethin Else, UK)
7) Five simple tools to make your show better - David G Hall (Media Strategist, Los Angeles, USA)
8) #Je suis Charlie. Terror and breaking news: The inside story - Cécile Mégie (Director, Radio France International), Antoine Bayet (Head of digital, France Info, Radio France), Mark Cummins (Content manager, SBS, Australia), Anders Kinch Jensen (DR P1, Denmark)
9) The golden age of news - Mark Little (Founder of Storyful, Ireland)
10) Telling the truth from conflict areas - Cecilia Rinaldini (Reporter, RAI Radio, Italy), Konstantin von Eggert (Journalist, Komersant Radio, Russia), Carsten Kuehntopp (Editor at B5Aktuell, BR, Germany), Sidsel Wold (Correspondent, NRK, Norway)
11) Loving the news in new ways - Tony Scott and Tue Blædel (Journalists and talk show hosts, Danish Radio P3, Denmark) and Guiseppe Cruciani (Talkshow host, Radio 24, Italy)
12) Mobilizing Audiencies. Three stations successfully using social media. - Alex Braga (Radio host, RAI Radio 2, Italy), Erik van Hengstum (Innovation manager, NPO, Netherlands), António Mendes (PD, RFM, Portugal)